Senior Vice President
32 years of experience in leasing and sales of retail properties in San Diego, Riverside and Imperial Counties.
1990 to Present - Flocke & Avoyer Commercial Real Estate
Senior Vice President
1980-1990 - Coldwell Banker Commercial Real Estate Services (Now CB Richard Ellis)
College EducationUniversity of California, Irvine
Bachelor of Arts Degree (B.A.) in Economics
- ICSC (International Council of Shopping Centers)
- Licensed California Real Estate Broker
- Twice elected Chair of International Council of Shopping Centers San Diego Program Committee and organized and moderated ICSC San Diego programs.
- San Diego Rotary Club (Downtown) – projects include building Tijuana Medical Clinic and Kindergarten, Project Mercy and Rotary Community volunteer work days.
- 2-year assemblage for Food 4 Less in Lemon Grove involving 15 separate ownerships.
- 14 grocery store transactions totaling $231,541,872.
- Several long term retail projects planned and leased from inception including: ±87,000 SF Torrey Hills Center, ±18,000 SF Torrey Corner, ±34,500 SF Loker Business Center, ±72,275 SF Alpine Village Center, ±20,000 SF Morena Vista, ±111,000 SF City Heights Village, ±95,000 SF Market Creek Plaza, ±261,000 SF Creekside Marketplace, ±270,000 SF Proposed La Costa Town Square, ±114,000 SF Bressi Village and ±250,000 SF proposed Rhodes Commercial (partial list).
- Several complex investment sales including: Bressi Village $58,000,000, La Jolla Marketplace retail condo’s totaling $8,897,000, Loker Business Center $16,725,000, Torrey Hills Center $36,750,000, La Jolla Marketplace $5,350,000, Scripps Ranch Village $8,265,000, Poway Plaza $6,123,075, Ruffin Village $3,500,000, Miramar Square $7,490,000, University Square $22,787,000, Enterprise Plaza $ 6,400,000, Sweetwater Town & Country $20,920,000 and Batavia Woods $7,750,000 (partial list).
- Through 2012 completed 667 complex and varied transactions totaling over $838,668,450 in consideration.
- Twice recognized as Retail Deal Maker of the Year: Commercial Realtors Association of San Diego.
- Top 5 Producer at Flocke & Avoyer Commercial Real Estate most years from 1994-2012.
- Assisted with the site selection process for national retailers including: Ralphs, Food 4 Less, Sav-On, Home Base, Wendy’s, Anna’s Linens, Grocery Outlet and Comerica Bank.